Hi! I’m a scientist in Preclinical & Translational Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics at Genentech. I have a PhD in bioinformatics and computational medicine from the University of Michigan Medical School. My interests include immunology, mathematical modeling, data analysis and visualization. Below, you can view recent happenings in my career. Thanks for visiting my website and generally taking the time to learn more about me!
- May 2021: Official start date as a scientist in PTPK at Genentech.
- April 2021: Graduated from the University of Michigan with a PhD in Bioinformatics
- March 2021: I successfully defended my PhD!
- Nov 2020: Presented Poster at Michigan Institute of Data Science Symposium on our whole-host modeling framework for tuberculosis.
- Oct 2020: Gave invited talk about CaliPro: calibrating complex mathematical models in biology at the Fall Tools and Technology Seminar Series at the University of Michigan.
- Sept 2020: Methods paper about calibrating complex computational models accepted!
- May 2020: Co-first author paper about modeling and tracking granuloma dissemination within the lung of non-human primates was published at PLoS Computational Biology